GDG- ISusquehanna River

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 08:20:05 CST 2012

Wow!   We usually just get complaints in  here.

Nice to hear a complement for a change!

;-{)   .......

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/25/2012 11:20:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
glory at zbzoom.net writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
Wow
What a fantastic number of great posts in  response to my post re the
armchair general article that dissed Lee, his  Harrisburg objective and frontal
attacks.

Thank you
Awesome!
Has  renewed my faith in GDG
We will never know the extent of Lee's intentions  but it does appear
Harrisburg was an important target.
It is great to see  members posting the primary and secondary sources
Dave

Sent from  my iPhone