GDG- ISusquehanna River

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Thu Jan 26 08:20:05 CST 2012

Wow!   We usually just get complaints in  here.
Nice to hear a complement for a change!
;-{)   .......
A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,

In a message dated 1/25/2012 11:20:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
glory at writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
What a fantastic number of great posts in  response to my post re the
armchair general article that dissed Lee, his  Harrisburg objective and frontal

Thank you
Has  renewed my faith in GDG
We will never know the extent of Lee's intentions  but it does appear
Harrisburg was an important target.
It is great to see  members posting the primary and secondary sources

Sent from  my iPhone