GDG- ISusquehanna River

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Wed Jan 25 20:07:56 CST 2012

You two guys are funny!
I like you!
A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,

In a message dated 1/25/2012 9:05:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
georgeconnell at writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
And why would that be, Jack? We have ten or so  other sources that say much
the same thing--Lee was going to Harrisburg, east  of the Susquehanna. But
rather than deal with all of the evidence you choose  to pick one source,
damn it, and then use that to make another giant, sweeping  assertion to
justify your preconceived  notions.

26ª11'56"N    81ª48'19W"

On Jan 25, 2012, at 6:21 PM, John Lawrence  wrote:

> Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
> Would this be the  same general Trimble Lee had earlier sent to help some
troops that, when  Trimble got there, Lee had already withdrawn them?