GDG- Red River and ISusquehanna River

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 19:20:19 CST 2012

Actually at high tide the Potomac runs backwards.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/25/2012 7:21:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jlawrence at kc.rr.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
Actually, there is a tidal bore in Montcon, NB  where a tidal bore off the
Bay of  Fundy actually does cause the river to  run backwards.
We saw it about twelve years  ago.

CWMHTours at aol.com  wrote:

>Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
>George-
>
>My Esteemed Friend-
>
>I think you and Jack are fun to  watch.
>
>And did you know that his rivers flow  backwards?
>
>I think that'ws way cool.
>
>A   Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
>Peter
>

>In a  message dated 1/25/2012 2:08:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>georgeconnell at me.com writes:
>
>Esteemed  GDG Member  Contributes:
>Jack drives me nuts, but in a good   way!
>
>Regards,
>
>George
>
>On Jan 25,  2012, at 12:31 PM, Jeff  Burk <jlb4tlb at yahoo.com>  wrote:
>
>> Esteemed GDG Member  Contributes:
>>  right you are you are George,  Its real sad when you  show a person  a
map
>proving your point and still said person doesn't give   up.
>>

>>   Namaste
>>
>> Jeff  Burk
>>

>>>   ________________________________

River
>(obviously not the  Texas/Oklahoma  one) watching the folks swim on the
>Minnesota side. At that   point, the Red River flows south to north as it
is in
>the Hudson Bay  watershed  (as are the Tetons). It turned out to be a
pleasant
>afternoon. The point is  that the locals (as all of we locals are  want
when
>out of towners are around)  were more than happy to  talk about the locale.
>only south to   north river in the country.
>Nashville along  Waldens Ridge to  Chattanooga, where it flows east to
west to
>below Memphis until it flows NORTH  to the Mississippi. So, I  said, the
>Tennesee flows NORTH  also.
>flow from the headwaters to where it empties. The  Tennesee river  flows
>east to west.
>told me  they were  correct.

>Meadowlands, I go  north, and somewhere in  there I cross the river before
I head  east.
>going to do with those two shot up  corp up  north, could and tired and
all
>alone? Still 500 miles  away from  home?

><general.jackson at yahoo.com>

States