GDG- Neither this Capital nor Harpers Ferry could long hold out against a...

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Wed Jan 25 18:46:26 CST 2012

Yes....  Me too....
I have to explain to little kids when we go past the Iwo Jima  Memorial or
the Air Force Memorial-  or the Navy Memorial what you people  do for our
Thank you again for serving.  I'll always buy a  serviceman a bowl of chili
at Harry's.
A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,

In a message dated 1/25/2012 5:12:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
denlaw at writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
At 04:09 PM 1/25/2012, you wrote:
>New  member, retire LTC with 22 years in the Infantry, QM, Ordnance
>and  Transprotation Corps

Welcome and  thank you for your service to our country.

Take  Care

  -to unsubscribe for  Archives