GDG- Red River and ISusquehanna River

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 17:59:43 CST 2012

George-

My Esteemed Friend-

I think you and Jack are fun to watch.

And did you know that his rivers flow backwards?

I think that'ws way cool.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/25/2012 2:08:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
georgeconnell at me.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
Jack drives me nuts, but in a good  way!

Regards,

George

On Jan 25, 2012, at 12:31 PM, Jeff  Burk <jlb4tlb at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Esteemed GDG Member  Contributes:
> right you are you are George,  Its real sad when you  show a person a map
proving your point and still said person doesn't give  up.

>   Namaste
>
> Jeff Burk
>

>>  ________________________________

have to say Jack is a fighter. The words "I am  wrong" will never pass his
lips. We should all just give up now!

>> Regards,
>>
>> George
>>
>>  On Jan 25, 2012, at 12:34 AM, John Lawrence <jlawrence at kc.rr.com>
wrote:

>>> Esteemed GDG Member  Contributes:
>>> And it goes east
>>>
>>>  Am I.  The only one who sees the irony in defending Bobby Lee by
defining  the course of the Susquehanna?
>>> Regards,
>>>  Jack

are wrong.  Here is a map showing the  path of the river please show me a
e-w flow below  Harrisburg.

out back  and sit at a picknik table.
(obviously not the  Texas/Oklahoma one) watching the folks swim on the
Minnesota side. At that  point, the Red River flows south to north as it is in
the Hudson Bay watershed  (as are the Tetons). It turned out to be a pleasant
afternoon. The point is  that the locals (as all of we locals are want when
out of towners are around)  were more than happy to talk about the locale.
only south to  north river in the country.
Nashville along Waldens Ridge to  Chattanooga, where it flows east to west to
below Memphis until it flows NORTH  to the Mississippi. So, I said, the
Tennesee flows NORTH  also.
flow from the headwaters to where it empties. The  Tennesee river flows
east to west.

Meadowlands, I go north, and somewhere in  there I cross the river before I head east.
going to do with those two shot up corp up  north, could and tired and all
alone? Still 500 miles away from  home?

everything else. Surely ole Jack  can't be wrong. :)

Of America, out-manned, and under supplied, could kick  their butts for
four long years. Who resort to all kinds of finger pointing  and avenues of
denial.