GDG- ISusquehanna River

George Connell georgeconnell at mac.com
Wed Jan 25 17:03:00 CST 2012

Peter,

"I can't see him putting the bulk of his army on the wrong  side of the
river.

I think all the talk about Harrisburg was just that, talk put  out t
distract people."

This is ridiculous. He told two of his corps commanders he wanted them on the east side of the river. That, without question, is the bulk of his army. And he told them with some degree of secrecy attached, not in the "Philadelphia Enquirer" for heaven sakes!

You're digging again!

George
26ª11'56"N   81ª48'19W"