GDG- Battlefield Tour Guides

Nancy Householder pipecreek1430 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 15:23:01 CST 2012

I have a list of the classes that were offered before, to give you an idea of what sort of things
they want you to know.
1. Campaign June 3- 30
2. Cavalry at Gettysburg *

3. July 1 *

4. July 2*
5. Artillery
6. Culps Hill *

7. Picketts Charge *

8. Cemetery Hill *

9. Retreat from Gettyburg
10. Monuments and history of GNMP *

11. Lincoln and National Cemetery *

12. Gettysburg Civilians *

13. Causes of the War
14. Consequences of the War
15. The war in the east
16. The war in the west

The ones with stars were 3 hours in the classroom in the evening , then another 3 hours on the battlefield on a Sunday afternoon.
The others were 3 hour classes in the evening.

The last test threw some people as about 20% of it was about other battles during the war. People
who only study Gettysburg, or the Eastern Theater will have a lot of trouble.

Nancy Householder