GDG- Battlefield Tour Guides

Nancy Householder pipecreek1430 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 15:11:28 CST 2012

   Yes, if you fail the oral, after two tries, you have to go back and take the written exam
all over.  I think it is not really fair to make you do this. After all, by passing the written
exam once , you have shown that you have the knowledge, why do it again?
I guess because they want you to keep it fresh in your head.

Nancy  Householder