GDG- Battlefield Tour Guides

Tom bunco973 at optonline.net
Wed Jan 25 12:30:25 CST 2012

   Fantastic - we'll be rootin' for you.

Regards,
Tom B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Householder
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:59 AM
To: GDG
Subject: Re: GDG- Battlefield Tour Guides

Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
Jack- Actually HACC does offer those classes for potential Licensed
Battlefield Guides, but only in the year in
which the test will be offered.  They did the classes in 2008 and 2010 from
August thru Nov. and the test
was in Dec of those years. I took all 16 classes in 2008, and took the test,
missed the cut off score by 12 points.
Took 3 of the classes again in 2010, to brush up on info I missed or was not
sure about, and took the test in Dec.
165 people took the test in Dec 2010, and 19 passed. I was #18.  I am still
waiting to give my oral test sometime
this year. They have not announce when the next test will be given.

Nancy Householder
Westminster, MD