GDG- ISusquehanna River

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 06:07:40 CST 2012

Jeff Burk-

My friend-

Who are you?

Do you live in Penn?  I am in DC.

Why don't you come down for Lincoln's B-day and  chili?

We'll talk about about the Conowingo Dam.  It is 7AM  and I  woke up an
hour ago worrying about the the dam full  of silt would burst and poison the
Chesapeake.  Not the first time I  couldn't sleep worrying about the
Conowingo.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/25/2012 12:16:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,