GDG- ISusquehanna River

atmackeyjr at aol.com atmackeyjr at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 22:38:19 CST 2012

Some interesting points: Jackson had family who lived in the area and had visited the Harrisburg area prior to the war.  He was familiar with the area and with the Susquehanna.  One can be forgiven for wondering what kinds of discussions the two had in the winter of '62-'63 and in the weeks prior to Chancellorsville regarding the possibility of capturing Pennsylvania's capital city.

Best Regards,
Al Mackey