GDG- ISusquehanna River

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 21:34:56 CST 2012

I HAVE got to learn how my computer works. My fingers  need only whisp past
the keyboard and it wanders off.  I am  sorry.

Anyway George,  I am in the GDG to learn-  I'll  fight & argue anytime but
show me I am wrong and I'll admit  it.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/24/2012 10:30:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,