GDG- ISusquehanna River

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 20:33:49 CST 2012

Jack...

I am having some issues with the illustrious George in the  matter.

He says that Lee was gonna put 2 corps east of the Susq R and  invest
Harrisburg.

Can you please address him in this matter?

I really like the guy but I don't see no investment of the  city.

Please talk to him about this.  I have such high regard  for the man that I
think it is worth the effort.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/24/2012 9:27:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,