GDG- Susquehanna River

George Connell georgeconnell at mac.com
Tue Jan 24 19:41:00 CST 2012

WIlliam,

I just don't know how more scholarly references to provide. I'm not saying it was a good idea or a bad one. I'm not trying to justify the benefits or minimize the risks. I'm just pointing out that Lee SAID he wanted to go to Harrisburg and he gave instructions to Ewell and Hill to cross that river.

Best,

George
26ª11'56"N   81ª48'19W"