GDG- ISusquehanna River

Tom bunco973 at optonline.net
Tue Jan 24 18:24:30 CST 2012

  Your Welcome - on that same page - top left - Introduction - just click on
it - you'll see all the seminars that are available in PDF Format - they are
priceless - stumbled upon this while searching for something else - I
actually have the physical copies - bought them at the VC - but this is
cheaper ;-D , and better.
Regards,
Tom B.