GDG- Inevitable defeat

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 18:16:43 CST 2012

Can you please forward an addendum to that for our  files?  Thank you.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/24/2012 2:41:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
georgeconnell at mac.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
In an addendum to the addendum to the addendum, I  believe his orders
required him to cover Baltimore as  well.

Regards,

George
26ª11'56"N    81ª48'19W"