GDG- Battlefield Tour Guides

Tom bunco973 at optonline.net
Tue Jan 24 15:09:22 CST 2012

   And a heartfelt apology Stephen - I missed including your "Virtual
Gettysburg" to my "must" list as posted. I've used it numerous times - and
folks have used it as a prerequisite before even starting their trip. And
will be using "Virtual Antietam" in the future - besides using a human
database (Antietam LBG).

Regards,
Tom B. (red in the face)