GDG- Battlefield Tour Guides

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Tue Jan 24 14:42:26 CST 2012

One thing I do not like though is the inability to reserve a time on-line.  Please don't take this the wrong way, but for many of the younger folks (wish I was one of them), if there isn't a way to do this online, they will simply pass it over.  If the place doesn't have an "app" from one of the various app stores, it becomes a burden to actually use a phone to reserve a space.  Added to this, it would be nice to see on-line the time slots available so you can plan the day accordingly.

I would think this would be a good management tool as you could schedule people (I don't really know how it is done) based on the need as if all the time slots are filled on a certain day, perhaps you could arrange for an extra guide or two to help offset those that come on a whim for a guide, instead of turning away business.

Thanks,