GDG- Battlefield Tour Guides

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Tue Jan 24 14:37:49 CST 2012

As an aside:  if there are any battlefield guides on the list, I wanted to point out that some of the information on the site is old and outdated.  For instance:  http://www.gettysburgtourguides.org/rates.html .  This page has the prices incorrect, as they have gone up to ( http://www.nps.gov/gett/planyourvisit/feesandreservations.htm ) and I also noticed when talking about the tests ( http://www.gettysburgtourguides.org/faqs-writexam.html ), they had the next upcoming test as December 2010.

Just in case anyone has the contacts to mention the site has outdated information.

Thanks,