GDG- My Tummy!

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 14:32:46 CST 2012

Hi!

I just mentioned it in passing.  I have a big interest in  geography and
where every thing is.  I am under the impression that in the  deep cancerous
silt behind the Conowingo that there is residual low level  radiation
contaminants from the 70s.

Great!

THNX alot!  How am I going to be able to sleep tonite  when I am now
worrying about the Conowingo Dam again? I've already got stomach trouble and now
you ask about the  Conowingo!

Dammit!  Ouch!  My tummy!

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/24/2012 2:57:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,