GDG- Battlefield Tour Guides

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 14:10:01 CST 2012

THNX Andy-

You make good points.

Can you imagine how I felt on that one bus tour when we were  riding past
Pickett's Charge and the LGBG was talking about Sickles shooting  Key.

I have a long list of real nightmares that occurred on tours  and that one
keeps floating near the top after 20 years.

Not many people would appreciate it- even other tour  guides.

But you people should.

The rule is you talk about what people see out the  window.  You tell them
before they see it what they are gonna see,   you tell them what they are
seeing when they see it, and you tell what they saw  after they saw it.

A real simple rule.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/24/2012 2:51:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,