GDG- Sickles...Wudna, Cudda, Shudda.

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 13:40:07 CST 2012

I am 100% convinced that if Sickles had taken the axis II Cps  - LRT that
there would have been no crisis on Day 2.  His III C. 2 divs  should have
been more than sufficient to handle any attack by the Hood or  McLaws.

Meade was given a free hand by Lincoln. Remove any officers he  wanted,
promote any officers he wanted, (Hey! No one's addressing my ?s about  Merritt,
Farnsworth & Custer.  THNX guys.)

If I wuz Meade after the 2nd Day I wudda stood one-legged  Sickles against
a tree, pulled out my .44 Colt and shot him in the  head.

Just my opinion and I get feedback from people that I am too  easy and
compassionate in my views.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/24/2012 2:01:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,