GDG- ISusquehanna River

Dave Gillespie gillespd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:32:13 CST 2012

The Susquehanna River is extremely low once it gets past Harrisburg,
where it is also very low.  I have seen a good deal of the
Susquehanna, both in South Central PA (I grew up in Carlisle, PA) and
in South Central New York, where it is much deeper, yet narrower.  It
is a fascinating river.

Thanks,
Dave Gillespie
Parsippany, NJ