GDG- Battlefield Tour Guides

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 12:38:42 CST 2012

Hey Andy-

THNX-

You can easily spend years prowling around battlefields in  this area.
There is also something new to go try to find.

There is never enough time for any one place which is  fortunate in one
way.  But the other side of the coin is that it gets dark  and the park police
come and chase you off the battlefield..

Fredericksburg has some wonderful restaurants.  I wish I  could have lived
down there also but......

Tru Love's is right on the river across from the island north  oif the
bridge and S of the northern landing poiunt.  Has huge picture  windows to watch
the Rappahannock current flow by.  Way cool.   Fireplace too.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/24/2012 1:21:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,