GDG- Battlefield Tour Guides

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 11:54:45 CST 2012

Andy-

I don't come into the GDG to solicit business as a  tourguide.  It is
probably inappropriate.

But since you asked I sent an email out of the room but I  didn't get your
address right and I got a bounce back.

I am a Civil War battlefield tour  guide.  I am kind of like a prostitute.
I'll go anywhere  anytime.  Been taking bus tours to the battlefields for
20  years.

I've been prowling the battlefields around DC for 30+  years.

Fredericksburg-  I'd like to go wander around the  Slaughter Pen some more.
 The northern stonewall is over-rated.  The  southern end of the
battlefield is far more interesting.

There is a really really great restaurant on the river- very  romantic.
Kind of a fancy place now but it it used to be a cheap  sports brass and fern
bar.  Now called Tru Love's.  It has a  webvsite.   The manager James might
throw us a  free round.

Just so you know,  I love being on a battlefield. I go by  myself all the
time.  I'll go anywhere.

If you want a tour guide I will work for chili and beer.   Anywhere you
want to go.  You should go on the Booth Escape Route tour with  me.  Way cool.

Any time anyone from GDG wants to go out and poke around a  battlefield
I'll do it for chili and beer.  That goes for  everyone.

We'll take John Grim.  He's fun.  Save your  money.  Let's get John and
have some fun.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/24/2012 9:14:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,