GDG- Inevitable defeat

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 11:33:37 CST 2012

A foot note....

In reading the history of Lee and Davis it is notable that it  would appear
that they deliberately did not write down or record ver  batum their
meetings.

In the plot to kidnap Lincoln- which I believe it was, there  is no record
of their discussions.  Nor much of any record of  anything.

If you consider that they had in mind the possibilty of losing  the war and
being tried for treason then it makes sense for them to leave no  record.

It makes it difficult today for us to figger out what was  going on.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/24/2012 12:00:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,