GDG- Dave- a Second Response

Dave Glorioso glory at zbzoom.net
Tue Jan 24 00:49:14 CST 2012

Yes as someone said I just summarized the article.
Are there primary sources documenting that Jackson wished to be more like Sherman than Lee?
Ie desired to burn factories, railroads and mills.

Lee was very aggressive with overuse of the frontal attack.
Even Pete preferred that they stay on tactical defensive as he pointed out at Gettysburg.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone