GDG- GDG - Lost causer, True Confederate, Neo-Lost Causer, Neo-Confederate

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 17:27:22 CST 2012

Jim!

I've changed my sign-off for GDG.

I usually feel like I am under an "unusually protracted Union  occupation".

I think it's real cool but I still don't know what the phrase  means.

A  Loyal Neo-Anti Unionist,
Peter

In a message dated 1/23/2012 6:22:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cameron2 at optimum.net writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
<<  What is your definition of a "true  Confederate" , "Neo-Lost Causer" , "
> Neo-Confederate" ?   >>

True Confederate:  One who lived during the time of  the Confedeacy, and
either served in the Confederate armed forces or otherwise  considered him or
herself to be a loyal citizen of the CSA.

Neo-Lost  Causer:  A "true" Lost Causer being loosely defined as a former
"True  Confederate", a Neo-Lost Causer would be equally loosely defined as
someone  born long after the Confederacy ceased to exist.

Neo-Confederate:  One who gives the impression of living under an
unusually protracted Union occupation.

Jim  Cameron