GDG- Lost Cause and Inevitability

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 15:40:14 CST 2012

Oh-

Was about to say "Agreed".

But then I saw your complement...

THNX....

I am home today.

When I can I buy you a bowl of chili in DC?  John Grim  will come by.

I am considering changing my sign-off to "A neo-anti  unionist".  I love
that phrase.

We have such geniuses in the GDG...

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/23/2012 4:34:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,