GDG- Neo-Anti Unionists

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 15:34:44 CST 2012

You know....

In my Life I have gotten out of the routine large bus tours of  DC as they
are so boring I want to drown my head under a cold water faucet  (Look!
There's the White House!  [Yay!]  That's where the  President lives.  Now how
often can you saw that without banging your head  on a coarse brick wall?)

I have currently been focusing on small group CW tours and  driving a
pedicab ( A giant bicycle rickshaw. -  Not easy-  you try  it.).  The tourists
always want to talk politix.  Against the  pipeline.  For the pipeline.
Against this.  For  that.

Personally if I never ever saw a protestor in DC ever again  (Stay home
fool, and go protest in front of Walmart where it will do more good.)  that
would be great.  Then I could find a seat on the subway.

I don't talk politix, religion, or sex (Even tho I like  talking about
sex.).

Kinda like the GDG- you just don't wanna bring it  up.

I have had an insight....

I will start telling tourists that I am a "neo-anti  unionist".  That ought
to shut them up.

The first tourist who understands the phrase is getting a free  bowl of the
BEST CHILI in DC and a pitcher of Yuengling pale ale at Harrys   on me.  I
might even buy a second pitcher if he is not s stupid  person.

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant  Servant