GDG- Someone remind me

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 15:19:11 CST 2012

I think so.  Blue cover.  Tall and thin for the  pocket?

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/23/2012 4:18:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bunco973 at optonline.net writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
Might this book be the book,  Peter?

http://www.amazon.com/Guide-Civil-War-Washington/dp/1880216299/ref=sr_1_3?s=