GDG- Back To Gettysburg

Margaret D. Blough mdblough1 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 23 11:28:33 CST 2012

Tom-

You're welcome, and I'm sure the occupants of the houses appreciate the courtesy. Obviously, living in a house located in a tourist attraction and which attracts tourists in its own right means needing to accept that absolute privacy is unobtainable but one should be able to move around in one's personal residence without finding a total stranger peering in your window (which has happened).

Regards,

Margaret