GDG- Someone remind me

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 09:51:04 CST 2012

It does help Jim, and I'll tell you why.

Yesterday, while waiting for the demon spawned Pats to go down to ignominious defeat, I idly wandered through wikipedia, searching for the GDG. strangly enough, there is no entry on the GDG, but there are plenty of references to it. One entry was "Seminary Ridge" which moved on to Mcmillan woods, which segued into Pitzers woods and the many camps located there after the war. I didn't know that this was the location of the CCC, Military and POW camps, and I wondered what, if any, historic sites had been destroyed.
the answer, it would seem, is none. In the process though, I found out that a lot of camping has been done on the battlefield.
Interesting stuff.
I think I got lost on Berdan Ave. once.  I had to call Tom Henrique to come and find me.
Cheers!
K.

"Hello! I'm The Doctor." (Dr. Who)