GDG- Back To Gettysburg

Margaret D. Blough mdblough1 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 22 22:58:49 CST 2012

Tom-My experience has been that most of the occupied houses have fences around them, that are marked against trespassing. If not, I think you're fine if you keep some distance between you and the house as a courtesy. I don't know how anyone would know what the limits are if they aren't marked.

Regards,
Margaret