GDG- Is we is or is we ain't a Union?

joanna/leo mayapple at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 22 20:17:08 CST 2012

And as a professional proofreader (for the Gettysburg Times) let me agree
wholeheartedly.  We had two reporters who thought the past tense of "drag"
is "drug."  They've been replaced by a recent grad who doesn't know "it's"
from "its."  I had to explain cavalry vs. Calvary to her as a requirement
for being in G'burg.
Leo McGuire