GDG- ACW & PTSD

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 15:35:29 CST 2012

Hi Mike-

Not being super well-versed in the pension records I do know  that the
veterans, wives, family members and friends, did throw in everything  they could
when they applied for the pension.  Not unlike today.  The  more mud you
could throw on the wall in order to bolster your case the more  likely you
were to get the pension.

The plus side here is that there's plenty of  information.

On the negative side much of it is just "mud on the wall" in  order to get
the pension so there is a certain degree of "unreliability" in the  files.

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/22/2012 4:28:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,