GDG- Is we is or is we ain't a Union?

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Sun Jan 22 13:26:06 CST 2012

My Friend!
It is now 2012 in history!
Do you think people have now come to their  senses?
Are you really really optomistic or....
Just a little more than naive......?
"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant

In a message dated 1/22/2012 2:22:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
georgeconnell at writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
I like to think that even if we had separated  everyone would have
eventually come to their senses and reunited.

An  incurable optimist,

26ª11'56"N    81ª48'19W"

On Jan 22, 2012, at 1:33 PM, William Richardson  wrote:

> Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
slavery; the direct object of the prosecution of the war was the preservation
of the Union. "