GDG- (no subject)

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 10:33:56 CST 2012

Second Delaware by Rose farm.

A friend invited me to join the 2nd Del reenactors in  1988.  Which is way
cool.  I got to be a Yankee and shoot up Pickett's  Charge.  I got gunpowder
on my face.

And then I found out that 2nd Del was partly responsible for  all those
dead Rebs by the woods on the farm from Frassanito.

Pretty neat.  It's quite a story.

And then they were skirmishers on 7/3 and have another  monument behind the
northen dogleg of the stone wall near the  copse.

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/22/2012 11:27:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,