GDG- Shelby's Foote in His Mouth

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 09:43:59 CST 2012

I have a combination of a very sensitive laptop and stupid  fingers.  My
cat didn't do that.

Anyway...

They don't object to the American flag.

They don't even object to bedsheets and even use them in their  homes.

Does that make any sense at all?.

People who give a robotron red flag response to the battle  flag are just
ignorant.

One more pathetic sign of our lousy education  system.

As long as the flag is not being used to promote white  supremacy it should
allowed to fly and proudly.

I am willing to bet you that many of the rascists who fly the  battle flag
also fly Old  Glory right beside it.

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/22/2012 7:54:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,