GDG- Shelby's Foote in His Mouth

atmackeyjr at atmackeyjr at
Sun Jan 22 09:39:48 CST 2012

When one considers that the first eleven items were most of the time he was speaking in the series, I think "usually wrong" fits nicely.  It seems that every time I watch the Burns series I find another error with Shelby.

Best Regards,
Al Mackey

-----Original Message-----
From: George Connell <georgeconnell at>
To: GDG <gettysburg at>
Sent: Sun, Jan 22, 2012 8:52 am
Subject: Re: GDG- Shelby's Foote in His Mouth

Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
Thank you for the time you put into your response. Some of the examples are fact
nd others some opinion, but each is interesting and could be a good discussion
opic by it self.
You have pointed out things that require consideration, but I still think that
o say "usually wrong" is perhaps over the top.