GDG- Shelby's Foote in His Mouth

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 09:37:08 CST 2012

RE:  The Conf battle flag.

The NAACP is insane and out of touch with  reality.

Apparently their big bug is that the flag was used as a symbol  of white
supremacy - particularly by the Ku Klux Klan.

But the Klan also used the Bible as the same symbol.   They used the cross
for the same also.  They also used the American  flag.  They also used bed
sheets.

So why don't they regard the Bible the ssame way?

Or the cross?

Or the

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/22/2012 7:54:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,