GDG- FW: CW Discrencies - Shelby Foote

keith mackenzie bluzdad at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 20:18:31 CST 2012

No.

K.

"Hello! I'm The Doctor."
(Dr. Who)

________________________________
 From: Tom <bunco973 at optonline.net>
To: GDG <gettysburg at arthes.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: GDG- FW:  CW Discrencies - Shelby Foote

Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
Is that a pun, Keith ? >>>> With foot notes <<<<<<

Regards,
Tom B.

-----Original Message----- From: keith mackenzie
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:23 PM
To: GDG

Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
I  am a fan of Shelby Foote. He's on my life time "People to Meet" list. (Before anyone gleefully educates me, I know he's dead). Anyway, I seem to recall an interview where he specifically denied the charge of being a historian. With foot notes.
Man, could he tell a story.
K.