GDG- Now: CW PTSD was: Custer: G'burg, LBH & Philbrick

John Lawrence jlawrence at
Sat Jan 21 16:17:19 CST 2012

First we would have to define drinking yourself to death.
Second, you would have yo define what it was in the 19th century.
Third, we would need a common denominator to equalize the two disparate figures

I am not sure it would mean anything.

I mean the different alcohol consumption rates alone would be insurmountable, wouldn't they?