GDG- FW: CW Discrencies

John Grim jgrim1941 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 15:23:11 CST 2012

Esteemed Members

History tells us that the Klan was formed on Dec. 24, 1865 in Pulaski,
Tennessee by six well educated former Confederate soldiers.  Forrest joined
up later and was the most recognizable name to be associated with the Klan
and its activities.  He became the Grand Wizard and the Klan's national
leader.  Despite wanting to organize themselves under one leadership most
Klan units even withing states acted autonomously.