GDG- FW: CW Discrencies

Dave Glorioso glory at zbzoom.net
Sat Jan 21 12:46:26 CST 2012

My first memory of rebel yell was the Billy idol song and crazy fraternity nights
Second memory is my civil war studies and wondering what it sounded like
After watching those videos of the vets doing the rebel yell, the Billy idol song sounds different in my head:
The first 'more' is a short yip
The second 'more' with a short bark
The third 'more' is a prolonged yip

Now if it can be done in concert with thousands of fans we can send them damn yank-carpetbaggers back north

Sent from my iPhone