GDG- FW: CW Discrencies

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Sat Jan 21 11:00:10 CST 2012

Yes george-
I thought that was a very surprising statement.  I've  read half of his
trilogy and watched all his interviews on Burns and that is the  only thing I
ever noticed where he was just plain wrong.  I am a big fan of  his and
wished he was still around.
Apparently he was just not aware of the 1938 film and probably  would have
loved it.
"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant

In a message dated 1/21/2012 11:54:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,