GDG- FW: CW Discrencies

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 08:40:07 CST 2012

You think?  ;-)

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/21/2012 9:39:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jlawrence at kc.rr.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
This seems (not so) mildly  racy.
Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"

keith  mackenzie <bluzdad at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Esteemed GDG Member  Contributes:
>In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more,  more"
>With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"
>In the  midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"
>With a rebel yell- "more, more,  more"
>More, more, more.
>
>Billy Idol "Rebel  Yell"
>

>"Hello! I'm The Doctor." (Dr.  Who)
>

>________________________________

of the Rebel Yell.  They took two  sound recordings of two different ANV
veterans giving the rebel yell in the  1930's and blended and multuplied the
sound so that it sounded like hundreds  doing the rebel yell.
Individually, the rebel yell doesn't sound  like much, but collectively, the sound makes
the hair on the back of your neck  stand up.
>Here is a  link.
>http://www.moc.org/site/PageServer?pagename=vodcasts  The  Rebel Yell
Lives part 1 and part 2.

>> From:  CWMHTours at aol.com
>> Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:59:30  -0500
>> To: gettysburg at arthes.com
>> Subject: GDG- CW  Discrencies
>>
>> Esteemed GDG Member  Contributes:
>> In reference to the clips from Ken Burns I have  always been interested
>> that in an earlier episode discussing the  fighting in the war Shelby
Foote
>> speaks about the Rebel Yell. He  tries to describe it and ends up saying
that
>> no one alive knows  what the Rebel Yell sounds like. Yet at the end of
Ken