GDG- FW: CW Discrencies

William Nolan wjn100 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:58:14 CST 2012

Slightly off-topic, but The Museum of the Confederacy did a couple videos of the Rebel Yell.  They took two sound recordings of two different ANV veterans giving the rebel yell in the 1930's and blended and multuplied the sound so that it sounded like hundreds doing the rebel yell.    Individually, the rebel yell doesn't sound like much, but collectively, the sound makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.
Here is a link.
http://www.moc.org/site/PageServer?pagename=vodcasts  The Rebel Yell Lives part 1 and part 2.