GDG- Now: CW PTSD was: Custer: G'burg, LBH & Philbrick

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Fri Jan 20 09:49:57 CST 2012

Yes-  I have read anecdotes of the old grandfather or  uncle in the family
who acted a little strange and would not speak for hours or  days and go
wander.

The issue of CWPTSD is interesting though and I would wonder  if there IS a
good study of it.

I learn a lot in here.  THNX guys!

"Just  the facts, ma'am."

Your Most Obediant Servant
Peter

In a message dated 1/20/2012 10:38:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,