GDG- Spangler Farm

Tom bunco973 at optonline.net
Thu Jan 19 22:03:32 CST 2012

  Gives me a reason to take a trip to the Burg ;-D

BTW - esteemed members - found a pretty good research site through my
library for :
Search Over 18,269,000 Old New York State Historical Newspaper Pages
The added bonus is that it is free (donations are welcomed). The website
claims that new material is added every Sunday night, which makes it a
growing archive. For New York family researchers, this is an excellent
website to keep going back to.

http://fultonhistory.com/Fulton_New_form.html

Regards,
Tom B.